• Jewels & Chains: Toy With Me Tuesday

Toy with me Tuesday Nipple Clamps

In the wake of Fifty Shades of Grey, we've suddenly seen nipple clamps become more mainstream - sneaking their way into bedrooms across the country. We decided to have a look at the clamps available on Lovehoney and realised that some are so beautiful they are better suited to the jewellery box than the bedside drawer...

When Jen and I were shooting these photos, we took a couple of pairs of clamps - the Spartacus Adjustable Nipple Clamps with Chain (above) and the Spartacus Tweezer Adjustable Nipple Clamps (below). We couldn't make our minds up which we liked best, so decided to post them both.

Nipple Clamps

Which photo do you prefer?

If you want to see more fun and creative pictures of sex toys, visit this week's Toy with me Tuesday round up on Ness's blog, or follow the #ToyWithMeTuesday hashtag on twitter.

• Penny: October 09, 2012 09:29
      The first is definitely my favorite; love the composition!
    • Jeremy: October 09, 2012 09:37
      i Prefer the second- the purple looks nice
    • Nymeria: October 09, 2012 12:01
      Both are stunning but I prefer the second one. It has an oriental touch.

I have the pink toy joy clamps.. I have no doubt that my little cousin would want it in her toy jewellery box especially as it has butterflies attached.

• Little Miss: October 09, 2012 18:49
      I think I prefer the first one. They remind me of cufflinks in that box. Both look fun though!
    • Midnight Boudoir (blondii): October 09, 2012 20:21
      I love these images and the fact no one would ever know what they were, unless they had some themselves of course, I cant choose I love both piks.
    • ThatPosition: October 09, 2012 20:25
      Always amazing pictures!
    • True Pleasures: October 10, 2012 02:23
      Beautiful! It makes me wonder how the nipple clamps would look, if worn as earrings.
    • Blacksilk: October 10, 2012 11:04
      Definitely the first one! The composition works better for me, although they are both beautiful. I think the tweezer clamps might have look better with hair clips and so on? Anyway, great concept and gorgeous shots!
    • darthkitt3n: October 11, 2012 12:33
      I can't decide which one I like more! Both are very pretty!
    • Ness: October 13, 2012 19:08
      I also store nipple clamps in my jewellery box.

It has got me wondering if their are nipple clamps which are also cufflinks?