• Pebble Vibrator

Toy with me Tuesday Je Joue Pebble

So often, we call these small, hand-sized vibrators 'pebble vibrators' but in this week's Toy with me Tuesday, we decided to prove it with the MiMi by Je Joue.

If you want to see more fun and creative pictures of sex toys, visit this week's Toy with me Tuesday round up on Ness's blog, or follow the #ToyWithMeTuesday hashtag on twitter.

• Jeremy: September 25, 2012 10:19
      mmm I like it!
    • Incendiaire: September 25, 2012 13:00
      I like the added touch of the water droplets. It's a great photo.
    • Midnight Boudoir (blondii): September 25, 2012 13:18
      Oh wow I love the composition and the water droplets are gorgeous.
      Love this one.
    • Boston Bliss: September 25, 2012 14:26
      This image kind of makes me wish I were a penguin - I'd love to receive this pebble from my partner!

Composition is great and the water droplets are divine!

• Blacksilk: September 25, 2012 20:29
      Fantastic photo! Very, very artsy and lovely to look at.
    • Pixel: September 25, 2012 22:00
      Oh, I love my MiMi, and this is such a great pic of the toy. Nice job with the water droplets!
    • True Pleasures: September 26, 2012 06:11
      Very zen and peaceful. It would be perfect reviewer office art.
    • HappilyExperimenting: September 26, 2012 08:58
      I wish I'd thought of this! A very good quality photo; I especially love the water droplets on the pebbles and the simplistic, yet artistic theme of the photo.
    • UberKinky: September 26, 2012 13:27
      Great contrast and amazing detail, I love the well hidden in plain sight look.
    • ThatPosition: September 26, 2012 15:33
      You guys always take some of the best pictures and this only highlights that fact. Beautiful.
    • Nymeria: September 26, 2012 17:20
      Truly stunning photo! I love it.

I wonder who took the photo? x

• Lovehoney - Gemma: September 27, 2012 09:43
      It's by our wonderful Studio Photographer Jen Gosling. :-)
    • Ness: September 27, 2012 11:46
      This is a great picture, very classy!

I'm left wondering if you actually visited a beach? Or just had some pebbles in a garden or similar? =)

• Nymeria: September 28, 2012 11:18
      She is very talented!

I reckon these could be a big hit by selling them as canvases. Having them at Lovehoney HQ will be a grand idea. Especially for the designs team as inspiration. =)

• Lovehoney - Alice: October 01, 2012 09:14
      Thank you for all the lovely compliments! Jen and I get together every now and again on location and we set up the TWMT photos.

@Ness - this was taken in a garden, with a slate placed on the floor and then the Hot Rocks Massage Treatment stones placed on top - they have a lovely smoothed appearance which allows the MiMi to be the centre of attention.

As we were shooting, we felt it lacked something so I ran off and got some water and sprinkled it around. It worked perfectly to enhance the shot and also shows off the fact the MiMi is waterproof. This is definitely one of my favourites :-)

• Lovehoney - Bonny: October 01, 2012 14:23
      A beautiful photo - well done Jen & Alice. Also loving the idea of getting some of these photos on canvas to brighten up the office - they would look amazing.
    • Stamatis: May 18, 2013 18:50
      My, ex "C" used to have one. I loved it!