• Pure Pleasure Calling

Rebecca from njoyHello? Is that the G-spot calling?

Our entry for Toy with me Tuesday this week comes courtesy of Rebecca from luxury toy brand, njoy.

Rebecca popped by Lovehoney to help us celebrate our 10th birthday and pulled this pose with the njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo.

Njoy specialise in "everything but the clit", with a range of exquisite solid metal butt plugs and dildos.

Njoy's founder and designer, Greg, has a background in bicycle design - which means crafting metal into the most ergonomic and pleasurable forms is second nature to him.

Want to find out more? Watch our interview with Rebecca after the jump.

To watch videos, you need Version 9 or greater of the Flash Player. Click here to see which Flash Version you have. If you have Version 8 or less, get the latest Flash Player here.

You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

If you want to see more fun and creative pictures of sex toys, visit this week's Toy with me Tuesday round up on Ness's blog, or follow the #ToyWithMeTuesday hashtag on twitter.

• Mrs JoJo: July 03, 2012 16:18
      So so serious! Love it :)
    • Midnight Boudoir (blondii): July 03, 2012 16:36
      Just brilliant great photo, I wish we could get real phones like this...oh so many uses lol.
    • Andy - Ruffled Sheets: July 03, 2012 17:35
      Superb photo!

I've wanted one of these for ages, too. It's right at the top of my list. Absolutely stunning design, as always from njoy :-)

• A Couple of Wankers: July 03, 2012 22:45
      What a brilliant photo, and it certainly does look like an eccentric high-end phone. It also looks like a rather good high-end sex toy, has been on our dream list for a long time now. Drools a little bit...

• NymphomaniacNess: July 04, 2012 09:42
      Please invent an nJoy phone... even if it's just for me ^_^
    • Blacksilk: July 04, 2012 16:18
      That's fantastic! Ha!
    • Jennifer's Closet: July 04, 2012 20:31
      Ah, the pure wand, and the eleven on another #toywithmetuesday post. It's like a what's what of my current wishlist!
    • Lovehoney - Alice: July 17, 2012 17:34
      Looks like it was the week for njoy?! I love this photo, and Rebecca is just brilliant! You can see her Tumblr here: http://fujiko-san.tumblr.com/ :-)