• What a Doll!

Hella DollSex blogger and Lovehoney community member The Nymphomaniac has started a new weekly event for sex bloggers called 'Toy with me Tuesday'.

The idea is to take photos of sex toys in unusual or creative ways. We've spotted sex bloggers taking amazing photos of sex toys for some time, so it's really exciting to see them all being collected in one place.

Our entry for the clever Toy with me Tuesday is this archive photo we love of Hella with a pile of sex dolls.

So far we really adore Something Blue by newlywed bloggers and Lovehoney community members acoupleofwankers and Anyone for Espresso? by sex blogger and community member ruffledsheets. Both raised smiles in the Lovehoney office for their intelligence as well as their artistic flair.

Want to take part? Visit The Nymphomaniac's Blog and use the #ToyWIthMeTuesday hashtag on twitter.

• Ruffled Sheets: June 19, 2012 11:08
      Thanks so much!

The njoy Pure Plug I photographed is actually the first toy sent to me for review when I was just a fledgling blogger (From you guys - thank you so much Alice!) so it's quite special to me.

Love the photo of Hella. It made me smile :-)

• mrs jojo: June 19, 2012 12:32
      brilliant, pure genius :)
    • Stuburns: June 19, 2012 14:03
      Nope, ur gonna have to help me. Where is Hella?
    • The Nymphomaniac: June 19, 2012 15:52
      I've always like this picture!

Hella's eyes allook really beautiful and surreal.

Thank you so much for taking part and blogging about Toy with me Tuesday. It means a lot to me =)

• violet: June 19, 2012 17:06
      you missed the 'e' out of members :)
    • Lucy & Alex (A Couple of Wankers): June 19, 2012 21:59
      This is a fantastic picture, Alex didn't actually notice Hella hiding away in that pile when he first looked! Facial expression and eye make-up is just perfect!

And thank you very much for the lovely compliments on our entry this week! Looking forward to seeing lots of fun sex toy photography as the weeks go on!

• Penny: June 20, 2012 01:38
      Awesome photo and play with the doll idea; Hella is of course the prettiest doll of the bunch :)
    • Lovehoney - Alice: June 20, 2012 11:15
      Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, and well done Ness for such an ace idea!
    • Blacksilk: June 20, 2012 12:07
      Ha, awesome! I love so many of the shots on LH with you in, Hella, they're always so playful and inventive! You pulled this one off perfectly. :)
    • Lovehoney Hella: June 20, 2012 19:27