• Take Our Best Sex Survey - Win 1 of 5 Supersex Secret Vibes!

Tracey Cox Supersex 3 Speed Secretvibe Bullet

When did you have the best sex of your life - and when did you have the most sex? Did the two coincide? We're really curious to know!

Fill in the survey below, and leave us a comment if you've got anything else to say on the topic.

By completing our survey, you're in with a chance to win 1 of 5 Tracey Cox Supersex Secret Vibes (worth £19.99). With three speeds and a handy tin to keep it in, this bullet vibrator is versatile and discreet.

Good luck!

Survey now closed. The winners were:

P from Gateshead
    P from Norwich
    G from West Midlands
    S from Newquay
    C from London

• stacey: May 22, 2012 09:43
      It will not let me submit my answers as it wont accept Scotland as where i live :(
    • Lovehoney - Alice: May 22, 2012 09:49
      Hi Stacey - should be fixed now! Thanks for letting us know :-)
    • matthew wood: May 22, 2012 15:34
      when my wife and i learnt about sex toys together she took my virginity anally and we have never looked back since we have now been married 17 pleasurable years
    • Gail Brocksom: May 22, 2012 21:40
      The best and most sex i have had is in the last 3 years, as i have got older and been with my partner we have been more experimental, kids are grown up so we have more time to ourselves and like to explore each others bodies and we have come to learn what turns each other on, we have also indulged our selves with a few sex toys, book and games and have hours of fun.
    • natasha dickinson: May 22, 2012 22:21
      the best sex life i have had is with my husband. i have never had really great wild awesome sex ever before n my life like i have with him it is awesome an perfect n every littld way. we haven't used no toys or anything i guess that something we ought 2 try but i'm to embarrased 2 go buy one lol
    • megan: May 23, 2012 06:57
      I have recently started my first ever lesbian relationship, before this i had no experience with another women but had a fair amount with my ex boyfriend of 3 years and a small amount of other males. I have to say though that this is by far the best sex i have ad in my life. She is not selfish like most of the males i have been with, she makes me feel amazing and the physical and emotional connection is unbelievable. Plus i love being able to know i am making her feel as good as she makes me feel.
    • Hazel: May 23, 2012 10:29
      Most and best sex for me was about a year ago with my current partner. We were having a risky secret affair, initially it was all for pleasure as he was still in a broken relationship. But we began to fall in love and that is when the sex changed. We needed to explore on another in every possible way, we bought lots of toys, DVDs and dirty underwear. Definitely the best sex so far of my life!
    • dolphin: May 24, 2012 18:58
      When my girlfriend and I had just come from a hot tub and went into the changing room.
    • laura jones: May 24, 2012 22:34
      i am beginning to think ill never find anyone to have sex with again