Can Men Use Rabbit Vibrators?
Rabbit vibrators are generally considered to be toys purely for use by woman. With their vibrating ears and rotating shaft, they're ideally designed to stimulate the clitoris and G-spot. But would those delicious ears work well on the male anatomy? And what about that romping, rotating shaft?
Now, we get rabbit vibrator reviews fairly often from men reporting on how well their chosen gift had gone down with their partner, but this week it was all about the men going solo with a rabbit vibrator. The topic even spilled over into the Lovehoney Forum, with a member starting the thread Any guys used a Rabbit?
Whether you're a man looking to buy a rabbit or a woman thinking about experimenting with your partner, read on to find out what our reviewers say in their sex toy reviews about what the rabbit vibrator can do for a man.
Using the Rabbit Ears Externally
Reviewing the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline Vibrator was Bacon, who originally purchased the Rabbit vibrator for his partner but soon found those well-regarded bunny ears were good for more than clitoral stimulation. "Well I ordered this for my partner and she loves it but during play she took the rabbit ears and held them to the tip of my penis... It's my birthday soon and I know what I'm asking for." Read the review.
- Use the vibrating Rabbit ears to stimulating the head of the penis, the balls or perineum.
- Hold the Rabbit ears apart and put them either side of the shaft for concentrated, all-encompassing vibrations.
- Try holding the Rabbit shaft alongside the penis for a full-length vibrating sensation.
Using the Rabbit Anally
Selecting the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator for its P-spot potential was Kem2k2. "It has quite a small girth which I prefer and the smoothness of it meant when lubricated it inserted easily. The length between when the beads start and when the tip ends in the length of an Aneros, so it hits the prostate nicely. Turning the settings up only made this pleasure more intense. The vibrations were next and they added even more to the experience, and can be felt on the inside as well as the bunny ears on the perenium."
"Seriously guys, this is not just one for the girls, buy 2, one for her and one for yourself and just see what the fuss is about." Read the review.
- A G-spot Rabbit will hit the prostate more efficiently, but you might find a Slimline Rabbit easier to insert.
- Pay extra attention to cleaning, though with most Rabbit vibrators being waterproof, keeping it hygienically clean should be easy.
- Strong muscles in the anus means you'll find the Rabbit's motor having to work harder to rotate, but you should still find this pleasurable.
- Specially designed anal vibrators such as the Dark Lover Beaded Anal Vibrator have a similar effect to the rabbit, while the Anal Rotator Dark Knight Vibrator also has the external stimulator a rabbit does.
What hot topics will emerge from our sex toy reviews this week? Why not submit a sex toy reviewand see if it's featured next week?
Featured in this blog post: