Weekly Sex Blog Round-Up
This week, as well as perving on sexy new christmas gifts, I've also been checking out the sex blogosphere for lots of naughty news!
From kissing under the mistletoe to shopping stress and its effects on your libido, check out my top picks of all things dirty and flirty this week.
- Isn't kissing great? I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't agree with me when I say that, and it may have something to do with the fact that it's true. But apparently there are other good reasons to involve yourself in a good make-out sesh other than my 'because it's great' argument. YourTango has 5 Reasons Kissing Is Good For You that makes me sing the praises of locking lips even more; especially the point about it burning calories!
- Pole dancing is an incredibly erotic display of the female form. It also requires a hell of a lot of strength, especially if you want to pull off moves like these two at Miss Pole Dance Australia. I was thinking I should get a pole of my own such, as the Peekaboo Pink Pole Dancing Kit, but then I saw this video. Pole Dance fail! Maybe not then... To pole or not to pole, that is the question!
- I'm quite a fan of fun little quizzes that test my knowledge on sex toys. A few weeks ago I partook in one called Sex Toy or Child's Toy where you had to guess whether the picture was part of a sex toy or, you guessed it, a child's toy. This quiz on Tres Sugar asks Sex Toy or Roller Coaster? where you need to guess which category each falls in just from its name. I got 70% which I didn't think was too bad. Can you beat it?
- Ever fancied yourself as an erotic writer? Well usually Cracked is full of stories of a mocking nature, set to entertain your comedy side, but this article, 5 Steps To Writing Erotic Fiction will leave you feeling ready to put erotic word to erotic Word document in no time. Oh yeah, it's funny aswell. I'd expect nothing less from Cracked!
- What do you do when your sex drive goes AWOL? Alaina over at Handbag shares some of the biggest causes of a missing libido and tells you how to overcome it. And when you do overcome it, I suggest you reward yourself with the JimmyJane Form 6 Luxury Rechargeable Massager. I LOVE JimmyJane. Look out for their new vibrator, Form 2, because it looks incredible.
- The Frisky have come up with an amusing list of 30 Places To Do It Before You're 30 * or the 30 places to have sex before you die for those of you already in your third decade on earth. The list includes all sorts of cliched but exhilarating places to have sex from public transport to your desk at work. But please don't blame me if you get caught!
Don't forget to get in touch with your naughty news stories and bawdy blog posts - you may even see them mentioned on Lovehoney!