• Take Our Sexy Bondage Survey And Get Free Bondage Gear (If You're Lucky)

Lovehoney's Bondage Survey Want some free bondage gear from our brand spanking new Bondage Boutique range? Of course you do!

We've set aside £500 of Bondage Boutique slappers, floggers, rings and ticklers that we'll send to randomly selected people who take our new kinky bondage survey. Sweet!

We want to know exactly what it is that you love about bondage. Is it the sharp smack of a leather paddle against your bottom? Or is it the feeling of power you get from being spoiled by your sub?

Whatever your kink, let us know by filling in the ultra simple yet amazingly sexy survey below.

By taking part, you could be in the running to receive some free bondage gear to test and review, use and abuse!

We have £500 worth of bondage gear to share between many, many winners, so getting free goodies has never been easier. We'll pick the winners at random from people who take the survey.

Just sign up for a Lovehoney account, make sure you enter your postal address on the address page, create a profile then you're ready to rock and roll.

THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.

• judy craker: July 23, 2009 11:01
      I am already getting the newsletter thanks x
    • anthony hughes: July 28, 2009 08:27
      Thank you for keeping me young!!!
    • jon harling: July 28, 2009 12:28
      thankyou very much for this oppertunity.
    • Steven: July 28, 2009 13:14
      This shop has change my love life with my wife to be and i am looking forward to my next buy.!!!

I am already getting the newsletter cheers

• kate: July 28, 2009 18:01
      These products add a certain edge to my lovelife. Keep up the good work.
    • Bill: July 29, 2009 01:05
      When your body does not function well, you go to the doctors to get fixed up...
      When your sex life does not work as well as it could do, you go to Love Honey!
      The items we have bought have made a difference to our sex lives, pity you are not available on the NHS!!
    • emma: July 29, 2009 03:59
      we already receive the news letter thanks for saving our love life, to describe lovehoney in 1 word would have to be "AWSOME"
    • rebecca pearce: July 30, 2009 19:07
      what an amazing shop you are thankyou for turning my sex life into an amazing experience with the one i love
    • The Flying Mermaid: July 30, 2009 19:14
      This is a fantastic website! Bought quite a few things form here! Have recommended you many times!
    • macca: July 30, 2009 19:55
      great website and good products,we both enjoy using!
    • Tim: July 30, 2009 20:05
      Already receive newsletter thanks
    • SamTheMan: July 30, 2009 22:36
      Done the comp, already getting the Newsletters...... just need the bondage gear to cap a great birthday week!

Thank you, LH folk, for a great, easy-to-use site full of value.
      STM

• K&Jsoverflowingsexbox: July 30, 2009 22:53
      Already get the news letter thanks, but keep up the good work.
    • fenderdave: July 30, 2009 23:14
      Thanks LH
      love the way you value our custom!

(already on the newsletter)

• LoveHoney - Carly: July 31, 2009 08:48
      Don't worry, if you don't tick the newsletter box, your settings will stay the same.

So if you just don't tick the newsletter box you won't be added, but will receive your regular newsletter if you're already signed up!

• gordy: July 31, 2009 19:32
      Wy do these things never have the option to tick "already recieve the newes letter".
      I always feel the need to tick it as I want to show how much I love LoveHoney! ;o)
    • paul n lou: August 01, 2009 17:33
      thanks a million love honey best on the net. missus is up stairs playing with her tool bag of toys and i get to watch the footie and play the xbox360 lol all joke aside fantistic vaule for money keep up the good work that your team puts in.
      many thanks a happy shopper of love honey paul n lou x x x x x
    • vivsboy: August 02, 2009 10:20
      Wow what awonders Lovehoney has brought into our love life
    • linda2008: August 03, 2009 11:47
      i love love honey ,have bought loads of stuff from it and my love life hits new levels everytime i get my items ,thanks for love honey
    • Cole Dannewitz: January 19, 2013 17:01
      I'd love to know a bit about anal dildos before I purchase one. Could you get in touch with some info. How it feels. Precautions to take etc. Thanks muchly
    • Lovehoney - Alice: January 21, 2013 09:26
      Hi Cole - our Buyer's Guide 'How to Choose and Use and Anal Vibrator' may be helpful:
    • Dennis: November 03, 2013 21:39
      I love getting it up the ass from my transgender partner! I just might check out the URL you posted about Anal Vibrators.