Book of the Month - New Black Lace Book Of Women's Sexual Fantasies
It's been fifteen years since the publication of the first Black Lace Book of Women's Sexual Fantasies - to date the bestselling book on Lovehoney. A lot's changed in fifteen years - think the internet, think dogging, think easily available silicone sex toys - but have women's fantasies changed as well?
To find out you'll need to read The New Black Lace Book of Women's Sexual Fantasies, the Lovehoney Erotic Book Club Book of the Month for May.
Author and anthologist Mitzi Szereto has spent one year collecting and reading thousands of questionnaires posted to Black Lace by women between the ages of 17 and 85, from a diversity of backgrounds all over the world.
The result is an upbeat and explicit expose of contemporary female sexuality in Britain and beyond. This new no-holds-barred collection of authentic erotic confessions gives a fascinating insight into the richness of the female imagination and is guaranteed to be an education as well as a turn-on. From the sweetly vanilla to the wildly and wickedly rough, this collection will dispel any notions that women's sexual fantasies are in any way typical.
And as if learning about what women really fantasise about wasn't enough, we're also giving away an On the Go Sex Toy Gift Set - discreet massager and lube on a keychain - for fun on the run for free when you buy the book during May.
Share your thoughts on the fantasies book in the Erotic Book Club Discussion Forum - there'll be lots of lively debate.
Here are some questions to think about while you're reading the book...
- What did you like or dislike about the book?
- Were you surprised by any of the fantasies?
- Was there anything you thought was missing?
- Which is your favourite fantasy, and why?
- Do you dare to share your own fantasy with us?
- Do you think there should be any limit to what people fantasise about?
- Would you be interested in reading a book of men's sexual fantasies?
- If you've read the original Black Lace Book of Women's Sexual Fantasies, how do you think they compare?